The blocks cut after the rising process tend to stick to each other after hardening. The separating machine grabs the blocks on both sides of the cutting plane with hydraulically operated separating jaws and separates them smoothly. This process is carried out cutting plane by cutting plane.
Particularly for delicate products with low densities and small wall thicknesses, Masa recommend smooth separation after hardening. Using the Masa separating machine for "white" products can considerably reduce the proportion of waste.
Some advantages at a glance:
- High separating power due to the use of hydraulic cylinders
- Adjustable pressing power for different products
- Individual approach to the individual cutting planes
- State-of-the-art measuring technology for an exact positioning of the cakes and the cutting planes to be approached
- Optimized separating jaws to separate slim blocks
- Clever control concept
- Very little cleaning and maintenance requirements