Robust design concept and short cycle times.
In the hermetic pressing method, two concrete layers are compacted hydraulically. The first layer is rather liquid when it is filled into the mould. For this, the mould frame has to be sealed hermetically with the lower surface (face plate). This is what gives this method its name. In the next step, an earth-moist second concrete layer is put (dosed) onto the first layer, and both layers are compacted hydraulically.
For short cycle times, the manufacturing process is carried out in several steps. These are distributed cyclewise to the individual stations of the press. Depending on the type, the presses are equipped with six or seven stations. For presses with a pressing power of up to 500 tons, station 5 "Pre-compaction" is not required.
General press features:
- Robust portal construction for an optimum intake of the pressing power
- Controlled servo turntable drive with optimum acceleration and deceleration behaviour for short cycle times
- Compressed air docking for low wear and tear and prevention of leakages
- Multi-level back mix feeding for a uniform slab thickness
- Hydraulic system: Capacity, pressure, and volume control